These zesty, light, fluffy pancakes are hands down my favorite pancake recipe to date. They are super simple and the oats will help keep you feeling full for hours!
LEMON AND CHIA SEED PANCAKES
Course: Breakfast Difficulty: Easy
- 70g oats (I blitzed them in the Nutribullet first to make an oat flour, this makes the pancake mix really smooth)
- 1 lemon (juice of full lemon and half the zest)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- 250ml milk
- 2 Tsp butter (or oil of preference) for frying
- Greek yoghurt and honey to serve
- Blend all ingredients together (I used the Nutribullet) *the batter should be slightly thick in consistency
- Heat non-stick pan and melt butter
- Fry pancakes on medium heat until cooked through
- Add toppings and enjoy!