Caesar salad is such a classic and I absolutely love it but it can be tricky to find a shop bought dressing that isn’t loaded with cheap vegetable oils which make them high in poor quality fats that can contribute to inflammation!
This one is SO creamy, packed with protein and couldn’t be easier to whip up. It’s my latest obsession!
It also makes for the perfect dip for veggie sticks or crackers (the perfect snack) …
GREEK YOGURT CAESAR DRESSING
Course: Snacks Difficulty: Easy
- 3 Tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon of cold water (optional to thin the dressing)
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients (except water) together in a jar & stir
- Add water (optional) to achieve desired consistency
- Store in the fridge for up to a week